Here are highlights of the events taking place at the University of Ottawa through the month of September:
Tuesday, September 21
- What Futures for Gender, Peace, and Security? 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, September 22
- The Impacts of the Pandemic on the Administration of Justice 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Locating Gender Justice in and out of Climate Justice Movements 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Thursday, September 23
- Afghanistan 360 Degrees… So What Now? 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Friday, September 24
Monday, September 27 to Friday, October 1
Wednesday, September 29
- A Comparative Perspective on Canadian Fiscal Federalism 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Navigating Sexuality and the Cyberspace 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 30
Thursday, September 30 to Friday, October 1
- Konrad Adenauer Research Chair Conference: Muslim Immigrants sense of identity and belonging in the Western World 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
At uOttawa, we believe that the health of our community comes first. This is why as of September 7, 2021, anyone who intends on coming to campus for any reason must be vaccinated and is required to certify their vaccination status, using the COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration online tool.
Media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org