They have researched, designed, innovated and worked closely with external partners of the Faculty to develop solutions to real issues for real clients. After several months of work (and several short nights), students at the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Engineering are ready to show the results of their efforts.
Students will present their projects and prototypes and will be evaluated as part of the 6th edition of Design Day, on 28 November.
Over 80 projects will be featured, including:
- Virtual reality experience with the Ottawa Hospital
- Accessible designs to improve lives of people living with disabilities
- Accessible tractor for the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Accessible presentation for Shared Services Canada
- Automation of the Centre CEED spaces with Ross Video
- And much more…
Design projects can be physical prototypes, design plans, apps or websites. Prizes will be awarded per category.
- Hanan Anis, NSERC Chair in Entrepreneurial Engineering Design, Professor, and Faculty Coordinator in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Faculty of Engineering
- Students from the Faculty of Engineering
WHAT: Design Day (6th Edition)
WHEN: Thursday, November 28, 2019, from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: STE building, 1st floor (800 King Edward Ave, Ottawa) | Map
RSVP: Please confirm your attendance by email to email@example.com
More information: https://engineering.uottawa.ca/ceed/student-competitions/design-day