The Telfer School of Management invites members of the media to attend the next Telfer MBA Conference, In Search of the New Excellence.
We can learn from organizations that are doing excellent work and achieving superior results in their specialty.
- What do they do that sets them apart from competitors?
- What does that success demand in terms of leadership, vision, execution and internal commitment?
We will explore this fascinating topic by bringing to the podium 3 leaders from highly successful local firms that are achieving excellence on the world stage in their own industries and in their own ways.
WHAT: Telfer MBA Conference Series - In Search of the New Excellence
WHEN: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Social Sciences Building (FSS 2005), 120 University Private, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5 | Map
- Richard Clayman, Sessional Professor, Leadership and Team Development, Telfer School of Management
- Dan Casey, Executive Vice-President, Future Electronics
- Alexis Dean, Founder & CEO, Dovetail
- Dominique Jones, Vice-President and Chief People Officer, Halogen Software
Media Relations Officer