MEDIA ADVISORY: Public Confidence in Energy Decision-Making: How is Canada Doing?
Organized by Positive Energy (Institute for Science, Society and Policy) at the University of Ottawa this cutting-edge two day discussion will feature political, corporate, NGO, Indigenous and public sector leaders as keynote speakers and panelists. An analysis of the potential for new federal energy policy and regulatory measures to address public confidence and investor confidence challenges will be high on the agenda.
WHAT: Positive Energy Conference
WHEN: April 23 and 24, 2018 (Full program here)
WHERE: Tabaret Hall, room 112 (Huguette Labelle) | MAP
- The Honorable Jim Carr, Minister of Natural Resources
- The Honorable Rachel Notley, Premier of Alberta (videorecording)
- Guy Lonechild, CEO, First Nations Power Authority
- Monica Gattinger, Chair, Positive Energy
- Nik Nanos, Chair and CEO, Nanos Research
- Doug Suttles, CEO, Encana
- David Runnalls, Board Chair, Pembina Institute
If you wish to attend the conference or would like to speak to a uOttawa expert please contact:
Acting, Manager Media Relations
Media Relations Officer