Every year the University of Ottawa awards research chairs that aim to build on the outstanding work demonstrated by our researchers. At the same time, the Tri-Agencies (NSERC, SSHRC and CIHR) and the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) award Canada Research Chairs in engineering and the natural sciences, health sciences, humanities and social sciences.
Again this year, uOttawa is proud to have a new group of world-class research chairholders. Congratulations to all recipients!
Canada Research Chairs:
- Mireille Ouimet - Cardiovascular Metabolism and Cell Biology
- Ghassan Jabbour - Engineered Advanced Materials and Devices
- Xiaoyi Bao - Fibre Optics and Photonics
University of Ottawa Research Chairs:
- Tracey Lindberg - Indigenous Laws and Legal Orders
- Peter Jaskiewicz - Enduring Entrepreneurship
- Trevor Hall - Photonic Circuits and Integration
- Jianping Yao - Microwave Photonics
Media Relations Officer