The University of Ottawa’s Centre on Governance invites members of the media to attend a post-election analysis and discussion of the U.S. path going forward after the presidential election.
WHAT: Experts will conduct a post-election assessment and discussion on U.S. politics & Canadian implications with a focus on energy and the environment
WHEN: November 10, 2016, at 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Lamoureux Hall, Room 477 (145 Jean-Jacques-Lussier Private, University of Ottawa êmap)
RSVP: Members of the media are asked to confirm their attendance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the prospects for major U.S. challenges going forward under a new President?
- How can Canadians make sense of this election?
- What are the implications for energy and environmental concerns?
- Stephen Bird is Associate Professor of Political Science at Clarkson University and Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in Governance and Public Administration at the University of Ottawa’s Centre Governance and Public Administration.
- Devra Lee Davis is Founder and President of Environmental Health Trust and Visiting Professor of Medicine at The Hebrew University.
- Dick Morgenstern is a Senior Fellow at Resources for the Future and Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in Environment and Economy at the University of Ottawa’s Institute of the Environment.
Media Relations Officer