The Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, invites members of the media to attend The Supreme Court of Canada's Upcoming Term: Cases to Watch on October 12, 2016. University of Ottawa experts will comment on five upcoming Supreme Court of Canada cases. The Faculty of Law’s Social Justice and Public Law Groups host this event as part of the Law and Social Justice Speaker Series.
WHAT: Law experts will break down five upcoming Supreme Court of Canada cases
WHEN: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Fauteux Hall, Room 351 (57 Louis-Pasteur Private, Ottawa | Map)
- Natasha Bakht & Lynda Collins (Ktunaxa Nation v. BC)
- Michael Pal (Frank v. Canada)
- David Fewer (Google v. Equustek Solutions inc. et al.)
- Kyle Kirkup (Oland v. Her Majesty the Queen)
- Elizabeth Judge (Douez v. Facebook)
Media Relations Officer