The University of Ottawa will open its doors to current and future entrepreneurs as it hosts a series of events on campus for Global Entrepreneurship Week, which takes place from November 18 to 22, 2013. What better way to celebrate the excellence of innovators and job creators in Canada and abroad!
Monday, November 18
- 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Entrepreneurship competitions on campus
- 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Entrepreneurship for the Arts
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.: From campus to start-up: Paths to success
Tuesday, November 19
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Start-up ideation and the perfect pitch
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Journeys of young social entrepreneurs: Activating impact
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Lean start-up: The basics
- 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Entrepreneurs' Club annual Elevator Pitch competition
Wednesday, November 20
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.: You're building a company, not a crowdfunding campaign
Thursday, November 21
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Financing your start-up Paths to success
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Open start-up?
Friday, November 22
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Introduction to customer discovery
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Business model canvas and lean launch
The concerted effort by numerous partners, including the Faculty of Engineering, Engineering Entrepreneurship, the Telfer School of Management, the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Social Sciences and the Faculty of Arts, was required in order to make these events happen.
Media Relations Officer
University of Ottawa
Office: 613-562-5800 ext. 2529