The University of Ottawa is hosting Alumni Week, which features activities for all ages! Here are some of the events taking place from May 6 to 10; they are sure to quench anyone's thirst for knowledgeminus the homework.
Tuesday, May 6
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: The Social Science of Food
Wednesday, May 7
Thursday, May 8
- Noon to 1 p.m.: Keynote luncheon with Kevin Page: Economic and Fiscal Challenges in Canada
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Brain and Mind: Out of Body Experiences from a Neuroscience and Anthropology Perspective
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Faculty of Arts Dean's Lecture Series Negotiating Religious Diversity: Tolerance, Accommodation and Deep Equality
Saturday, May 10
- 11:15 a.m. to 3 p.m.: 2014 Science Rendezvous
- Noon: Reaching our full potential: Elite athletes' keys to success
For more information on these and other activities, please see the uOttawa Alumni Week website.
Media Relations Officer
University of Ottawa
Office: 613-562-5800 ext. 2529